[DeTomaso] DYNO PULL #2 - DAWG DYNO RESULTS - WHO WON?

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 20:54:32 EDT 2008

HAHAHA. . .I got yous autograph right here. ;-]>
A few more tweeks today on EFI and one final dyno pull tomorrow before the ORR in Nevada...how about I give both you slackers hats!
Dawg

John McKee <johnmckee at cox.net> wrote: Asa Jay,

I think one pull is good enough, numbers don't lie.
Also I would like to point out that Matt should be disqualified from the
contest for a number of reasons that I can fabricate up answers for at a
later time.....

John (465hp)
size XL
autographed items should read "To my friend John, Love Mad Dawg"
;o)