[DeTomaso] stationary head lights

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu May 8 17:07:04 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/8/08 14 04 5, wkooiman at earthlink.net writes:

> The description sounds like a hack job, but this car is well done.  It
> looks
> pretty nice.

I would need to see several photos to be convinced.   Your description has me
reaching for a bucket!

Frankly, I rather enjoy the view from behind the wheel at night with the
headlights up.   They serve as navigational aids when positioning the car for a
corner.   On the way to Las Vegas this year, I had to drive on an extremely
tight, twisty mountain road with no lights in any direction for miles, and relied
on my Cibie Z-beam halogen lights (stock size), which performed admirably.