[DeTomaso] stationary head lights

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Thu May 8 17:02:42 EDT 2008

There's a Pantera down here that has what the seller called a "Mangusta
Kit".  The stock headlights are removed and filled in. The front bumpers are
gone (I think).  The headlights are mounted about where the turn signals are
normally mounted.  The turn signals are mounted in the grill.  It looks
sorta like a single-headlight Mangusta - hence the name.

The description sounds like a hack job, but this car is well done.  It looks
pretty nice.

Will.