[DeTomaso] A/C Dryer part # please

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Thu May 8 16:27:13 EDT 2008

I repeat my warning - there are two models of dryer, but I can't tell you
when they switched from model A to model B.

I have a dryer I purchased from a Vendor that has been gathering dust for
years because they sent the wrong one (despite specifying the year). Wasn't
worth the shipping to return it from where I live. The same vendor (because
I'm slow) sent another one that fit properly.

So there are two flavors out there.

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness across Europe"
http://members.aol.com/PanteraGT5S1985/