[DeTomaso] stationary head lights

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Thu May 8 16:24:03 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/8/08 12:39:02 AM, dyogi at hawaii.rr.com writes:
snip....
> One of our members is looking into putting stationary head lights on his
> Pantera.

Note that of the few that have done this mod in the past, to get adequate
lighting distances at night from the rather small available space on a Pantera
and using road-legal lights, it was found necessary to cut the fenders from the
front of the headlight buckets down to the break-point of the front of each
fender. The resulting bodywork and repainting necessary has stopped many (myself
included) who might otherwise be interested. I'm interested in any road
results on moonless nights after these lights are mounted in uncut fenders- at well
above 55 mph, of course. THanks, Dennis- J Deryke