[DeTomaso] A/C Dryer part # please

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Thu May 8 13:13:09 EDT 2008

I'm gonna shoot myself in the f$%#Kg head.
I'm trying to get my AC going. I ordered a new compressor, dryer and other items from a supplier and waited for days while it sat at customs. The order finally arrived with 3 of 6 items either wrong or missing.
I need a dryer. The database says Napa # 208465. This number doesn't jive here in this backwardass country.
Does anyone have another part # for me.
The supplier told me to go to an airconditioning company and ask for a universal dryer.  I'd like a part # so I can go and pick one up, sell this fuckin car and buy a new Vette.
Will