[DeTomaso] Panteras Northwest tour of the Harold E. LeMay car collection

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Wed May 7 20:50:16 EDT 2008

If any of you are going to be in the Seattle area on Saturday, May 17th, we
have a rare opportunity for you.  We will be having a private tour of the
famous Harold E. LeMay car collection.  Old Harold had the trash collection
contract in Pierce County, WA (Tacoma and vicinity) for many years, and it
gave him ample opportunity over the years to turn other's trash into his
treasure - a collection at one time believed to be 3200 cars.

http://www.collectorcarbuff.com/americas-car-museum-the-lemay-collection-par
t-1-of-2

http://www.collectorcarbuff.com/americas-car-museum-the-lemay-collection-par
t-2-of-2

Most of the collection is housed at a former seminary, the Marymount School,
near Tacoma, and is not typically open to the public.  We will be meeting
for lunch and a brief chapter meeting beforehand, and caravanning over to
the collection for a 1:00 PM start.

Please join us if you can.  Simply reply to this email, or call me at
253-638-1249.

Thanks
Mike Thomas, Pres
Panteras Northwest