[DeTomaso] Paint job cost

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 09:44:29 EDT 2008

I would cry if I got a paint chip in a $20k paint job.  It doesn't make sense to me, but more power to you.
Good Luck,
Michael> From: dgordon100 at cox.net> To: detomaso at realbig.com> Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 22:02:35 -0700> Subject: [DeTomaso] Paint job cost> > Thanks everyone for some very good info. The car is probably going to> be done at Wilkinson's since he currently has the car apart for an> engine, fuel, interior, and electrical system upgrade. I'm trying to> avoid the case where I have him start it and I have to drive it around> in primer for a couple of years. Looks like if I plan on approximately> $20K for paint I should be okay based on the info I got here. If it is> less money, then great. It is going to be a daily driver so I want a> paint job where I won't cry if it gets a rock chip or a parking lot> ding. I hope to eventually take it out to some Pantera racing events> since I plan on having a fairly decent HP/TQ curve.> > > > Thanks, David> > _______________________________________________> > Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA> > Archive Search Engine Now Available at http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/> > DeTomaso mailing list> DeTomaso at list.realbig.com> http://list.realbig.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso