[DeTomaso] Alignment help

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue May 6 03:14:40 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/5/08 20 30 5, seanmundy at hotmail.com writes:

> Thanks Mike,  I lowered my front end a bit and the steering pull to the
> left
> got worse.  I've been waiting months for you to come up here and help us
> with our rack rebuilds.  Sorry you havent been able to make it.  I decided
> to do the string method of alignment to get the wheels in the ballpark.  I
> did it this weekend and its actually driving pretty good now.  Just a little
> pull to the left but livable until you are available to visit us.  Thanks
> and hope to see you soon!

I got you mixed up with Sean Korb, who lives out in the boonies somewhere.

I am going to be getting my airline ID back on May 21st which will enable me
to fly anywhere in the world that a US airline goes, for free, with no notice,
so my ability to come up there and sort out some racks will improve
dramatically. :>)