[DeTomaso] Paint job cost

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 19:53:05 EDT 2008

Very cool MF.
  I like it!

  MD

michael frazier <red3644 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Mine cost about $60. 1 gallon of black primer, 1 gallon of thiner, A dozen 3M pads and a toothpaste size tube of body filler.Anyone can have a shiny car. Do something different for a change. Dayum. Go to www.bborr.com. 2008 race. Mike Beyer'sphotos. Page 1. My car and Steve Hawkins car were photographed doing what they were meant to do. I think I got morecompliments on that paint job than the ones I paid thousands for. :)Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa.... If you weren't there, you were square!
Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics.