[DeTomaso] suspension

David & Marilyn Bell davidabell at worldnet.att.net
Mon May 5 13:40:57 EDT 2008

You want to install the thin bushings in front and the thick ones in the
rear on the lower a-arm.  Then for the upper a-arm, reverse it with the
thick ones in front and the thin ones in the rear.  That moves the upper
a-arm rearward slightly and the lower a-arm forward slightly so the top of
the spindle leans back towards the passenger compartment.  I got a couple of
degrees of extra caster that way.

Muscat Dave Bell