[DeTomaso] High Torque Starter

Dave Doddek pantera at pobox.com
Sun May 4 21:22:00 EDT 2008

It looks like the stock starter from my Ranger 2.3.  It has a small PM
planetary drive starter that bolts up the same as the older starters.  Ford
has several of the same design with 2 and 3 bolt flanges in different
torque ranges.  Depends on the engine you have for the torque rating.

Dave "Brushes wore out in ranger" D