[DeTomaso] NORC - Any Hotel close to Sams Town?

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 17:42:11 EDT 2008

Bjoern,
Boulder Station is just down the road from Sams Town. And there are at least 3-4 other hotels and motels all within a mile of that location. How many are in your group? I have an extra bed in my room if you need it.

Dawg

Bjoern Flesland <bflesland at gmail.com> wrote: Due to NORC/driver hotel Sams Town in Vegas is sold out on Sunday May
18th we are looking for a hotel nearby. The closer the better...What
about Boulder Station, is that the nearest one? Any local people here?
Cheers,
Bjoern