[DeTomaso] Muffler suggestions

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Sun May 4 16:44:34 EDT 2008

Just started working with a guy up in BC on making replacement Ansa mufflers
in Stainless. The guy says he can make just about anything "dead nuts on"
and at a reasonable price. He said he likes the smaller niche market items
and has made several items for old Alfas and Benz. I would guess at this
time we are a ways off, but if you are interested let me know. I just sent
him one of my mufflers and several pictures last week.

Paul