[DeTomaso] water pump replacement

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Sat May 3 00:14:32 EDT 2008

Hmm, that's interesting.  I really tried to make sure we took care of
all the gotcha's in the CD version.  I -had- found many misplaced
pages that somehow started getting put in weird places where they did
not belong.  The pages you are looking for might still be in there
somewhere, but hard to find.  Now that you've pointed this out, I'll
have to scrub the darn thing a little bit closer.

Asa Jay