[DeTomaso] Alignment help

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Thu May 1 11:06:31 EDT 2008

Sean,

I suggest that you don't jack the car up and down between adjustments. Instead, jack the car up if necessary to loosen your jam nuts, make sure that you can turn the adjustment threads at least a couple of turns away from your current setting with relative ease. Then put the car down, drive, roll, bounce or what method you choose to make the car settle at normal ride height. Arrange the strings and their supports so that you can adjust the tie rods from the front of the car without moving them or turning the wheels. Having a front spoiler doesn't help here...

Tomas