[DeTomaso] TPR - EFI is Alive, hear it, see it. Or in ebay parlance: L@@K

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 21:25:47 EDT 2008

AJ,

  Nice job homes!

  I tried pulling the Team Pantera Racing site www.teampanteraracing.com again from home and this time it worked beautifully. We need to get you or the Falcon to edit that looooooooong boring part where Drenske is balancing throttle bodies and get right to lift-off.. ;-]>

   Another big thanks to Dick Drenske and Mike Trusty.

  Dawg
asajay at asajay.com wrote:
  Hmmm,

I must have a smarter mail client than yours. All emails from the
forum (for me) have clickable links, as long as it has not been
malformed. And yes, I'm talking about the ones from the forum, not
the "copies" to me directly.

But anyway, I'll try to work on putting the links on the home page
when I get home tonight.

Asa Jay

Quoting MikeLDrew at aol.com: