[DeTomaso] numbers for C group

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Mon Mar 31 17:31:56 EDT 2008

Thanks!  All I have to do now is figure out where to get the 007 numbers.

I'm hoping to drive like James Bond...

Sincerely,

Chris

To: chrisvkimball at msn.com; DeTomaso at realbig.comSubject: Re: [DeTomaso] numbers for C groupDate: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:02:11 -0400From: jeepinfool2001 at aol.comChris 007 your number is shown at http://www.panteraclubnorcal.com/track_registrants.htmHave fun Mark Mensen -----Original Message-----From: Christopher Kimball <chrisvkimball at msn.com>To: Pantera List Serve <detomaso at realbig.com>Sent: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:57 amSubject: [DeTomaso] numbers for C group

Dear all,

I sent in my registration for the Vegas fun rally C group track time some time
ago with the number I'd like to use on my car, but haven't heard anything back
about the number yet.

Shouldn't I know what number I need to order so I can get it in time before I
leave for the big road trip?  I'd like to get the vinyl stick-on kind.

If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Chris