[DeTomaso] Fw: TPR - EFI is Alive, hear it, see it. Or in ebay parlance: L@@K

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon Mar 31 16:19:23 EDT 2008

Hmmm,

I must have a smarter mail client than yours.  All emails from the
forum (for me) have clickable links, as long as it has not been
malformed.  And yes, I'm talking about the ones from the forum, not
the "copies" to me directly.

But anyway, I'll try to work on putting the links on the home page
when I get home tonight.

Asa Jay

Quoting MikeLDrew at aol.com: