[DeTomaso] Fw: TPR - EFI is Alive, hear it, see it. Or in ebay parlance: L@@K

Aaron Kushner hotrodkush at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 01:09:55 EDT 2008

Getting large files to compress while still retaining somewhat original
quality is extremely hard.  I usually just upload the full size file to
youtube (or as large as they'll allow) and then let them compress it -
usually comes out better than when I try to compress it.  Then you can host
the youtube video right on your site using the "embed" code, usually the
quality doesn't suffer too much.

Just my .02
Aaron