[DeTomaso] Fw: TPR - EFI is Alive, hear it, see it. Or in ebay parlance: L@@K

Perry Lindsey nckzck at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 23:44:21 EDT 2008

Asa Jay,

  Please download the 16 MB version onto the website. The wait is worth it. Remember.....good things come to those who wait.......and bad ass Pantera's racing by at WAAAAY more than the applicable speed limit are worth waiting for!

                                                Perry Lindsey

Asa Jay Laughton <asajay at asajay.com> wrote:
  Actualy, THAT IS full size. Expanding it degrades the quality.
The larger size file is over 16 megabytes. I tried it on the website
earlier today, it took me several minutes to get the whole thing. It's
bad enough to wait a few minutes as it is for the three megabytes, much
less several.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie