[DeTomaso] Securing Plug Wires through Spaghetti???

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 19:46:34 EDT 2008

Anyone who has 180 degree headers on a Pantera know that it's a challenge to R&R spark plugs and wires due to the limited space to apply pressure to get the plug ends 'snapped-on'  securely on  at least 2 of the spark plugs.....add a Fluidyne heat exchanger, cooling lines, coils and added EFI wiring to the mix and you can appreciate the added challenge of space.

  The #3 plug wire access in particular has always been a  real be-otch to R&R securely. Twice we thought we had that particular plug wire secured only to find out after I was on the road that it wasn't.   I have tried 2-3 different plug ends both 90 degree and straight and wondering if any of you who are 'off road' or rally racers know of a  particular plug wire connector to the sparkplug that is a better idea for heavy abuse.

  '47 DAYS UNTIL THE NORC'

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com