[DeTomaso] Intake manifold tilt

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 28 15:00:10 EDT 2008

For those that need a "minor" amount of tilt, I found a non-level spacer.
It is shorter on one end and thicker on the other. (Wedge/triangle ?)

I'll put a photo on my website later today...

NOTE:  If taken too far, the adjustment will require the bolts
(manifold-to-carb - or adapter) to be changed.  But this spacer works well.

The need for the spacer is due to the fact that front-engine cars are
designed with the tilt for the engine.

Chuck