[DeTomaso] Intake manifold tilt

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 09:15:58 EDT 2008

My newly reborn Pantera has some carburetor issues.  I think it's a little
tilted after I installed my injector bung festooned manifold.  Does anyone
know how many degrees I should shave a carburetor spacer to get it level
again?  It looks like about 5 degrees, and the angle finder has it somewhere
between 4 and 6 degrees, but I thought there might be an accepted angle for
Panteras.

Of course, I could work on getting the EFI working instead :)

--
'65, '68 Mustangs, '68 Cougar, '78 R100/7, '59 Austin A35, '71 Pantera #1382
"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso