[DeTomaso] Atlanta dinner Friday?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 13:09:08 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

I'm busy working on my own Pantera today, and another guy's Pantera tomorrow,
but on Friday I have to go to wo-wo-work.

(Still have an awfully difficult time with that word....)

I'm supposed to be flying to Dobbins Air Reserve Base, which is in Marietta,
GA, about 30 miles outside of Atlanta.   Supposed to arrive at about 6:00 p.m.
which would mean I'd be free for dinner or whatever at about 7:30 or so.

Anybody near there mebbe wanna get together?

I have a grueling day the next day--a single, 30-minute flight to Warner
Robbins GA, where I then spend the night again.   That's 73 miles (or so) from
Atlanta, but might provide more flexibility since it will be Saturday afternoon
and I'll be free at about 4:00 p.m. or thereabouts.

Ping me if you're in that neighborhood and want to meet up for dinner or
something?

(And FWIW, the next day is actually fairly busy, flying up to
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH before returning home).

Cheers!