[DeTomaso] smokin Pantera

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 13:05:12 EDT 2008

Mike,

Since the wiring from the OEM voltage regulator to  the OEM alternator is not
connected to the one wire new alternator,  there is no ground path for the
GEN light to illuminate.

Many one wire alternators have a connector which allows the  connection of a
GEN light and also a remote sensing of the battery voltage. The  alternator
guys should know/have what is needed.

There are several companies that sell connectors/pigtales/harnesses  for just
this type of switcover. Let me know if the alternator guys don't have  what
you need.

Have fun,

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com

In a message dated 3/25/2008 11:31:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, MikeLDrew