[DeTomaso] Commercial pilot question- No pantera content

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Wed Mar 26 11:17:53 EDT 2008

Morning;

My nephew is currently finishing up his second year in the Air Force academy in CO and is trying to decide if he wants to commit to pilot school and become a commercial pilot someday or whether or not to pursue a business degree. He has had the opportunity for several flights in the gliders and got to fly a B1 bomber for a few minutes and just loved it.  I was originally the one to encourage him to look into the Air Force that could lead him to a career as a commercial pilot but I was wondering if there was any one on the list that could talk with him about the pros and cons, commitment and challenges of flight school and a career as a commercial pilot first hand.

Thanks

Paul