[DeTomaso] TIPS ON PUMPING GAS

Paul - Home thedrol at pobox.com
Tue Mar 25 13:18:16 EDT 2008

There is a page on snopes about this exact email.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/household/gastips.asp

In summary,
Item 1. may save you $31 a year
Item 2. Is considered to be negligible
Item 3. May save $62 if you could completely eliminate evaporation.  And
  this doesn't take into account the MPG loss due to carrying more
weight in your car.
Item 4. Gas stations are required to have filters, so you make make your
car's filter work a little harder, but you're changing that regularly
anyway right?

Paul