[DeTomaso] Ace Hardware

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Mar 24 20:51:28 EDT 2008

In a message dated 3/24/08 17 40 25, asajay at asajay.com writes:

> a.  If Mike Drew has a stock, they -must- be important, and
> b.  I bet Dave (knows every part by heart) Doddek (sp) can tell us
> what it is strictly by description.

They are a perfect substitute for the metal clips which hold the cowl vent
grilles to the body.   They are rather unique and virtually impossible to find.
 I had to special-order a bunch of them for Kirk Evans and Larry Stock, as
they couldn't find them locally.

Will needed a pretty good-sized pile of them, and has all but cleaned me
out--they are going out to him in tomorrow's mail.

The ID number associated with the bar code is:   39008 43498

You should be able to go into an Ace hardware, have them enter that number,
come up with a description, and then you can order them?   It took two months
for mine to come in once I placed the order   They cost 63 cents each plus tax,
exactly a year ago today as a matter of fact.