[DeTomaso] 351C block/4v quench heads for sale

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Mar 24 16:15:51 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

Got this from a guy named Guy, a member of the Nor-Cal Shelby Club, who lives
in Virginia City, NV (outside of Reno) but is currently working at Griggs
Racing at Sears Point raceway, north of San Francisco.

Guy writes:

===

Mike I have a 351 Cleveland Block with 4 bolt mains for sale along with 4V
Quench Heads, The block and heads where just baked and tumbled so they look
brand new if you know of anyone interested please let me know. The block does have
a VIN stamped into the back if that means anything. The VIN Is 2H5451478, I
was told it came out of the Lorain plant in 72.

If you are in the country you can call me at 775-771-5072, or e-mail at
gr42ai at gmail.com

 Thanks
 Guy

=====

That's all I know.   I am *only* the messenger.   Please direct inquiries
directly to Guy, not me. :>)