[DeTomaso] Taking the Pantera for a (short) drive

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Mar 22 14:03:50 EDT 2008

No worries Erik,

I purchased my Pantera in Northern California and drove it all the way
home to Spokane Washington.  The very next year, we drove it to Las
Vegas by way of the PCNC Tech Session in San Jose, and then home, and
then did it all over again the next year.

And it had been parked for nearly 10 years.  :)

Have faith.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie