[DeTomaso] Mini Diecast Pantera

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 00:04:09 EDT 2008

In a message dated 3/20/08 20 14 42, ea2010 at yahoo.com writes:

> I always wanted one of these for the desk:
>

> http://www.minimodelcars.com/diecast-model-car/de-tomaso-pantera-1974-diecast-model-car-minichamps-400127500
>
>   Are there any better 1:43 (or larger) scale replicas out there?  Has
> anyone out there purchased one?

Spark models has a comprehensive line of 1:43 Pantera resin replicas,
including all four of the Gr4 cars that raced in the 1972 24 Hours of Le Mans, Gr3
cars from Le Mans in 1974 and 1975, the 1975 Le Mans Gr4 car (which was the same
car that ran as #32 in 1972), two pushbutton Panteras, a Euro GTS, two
different versions of the GT5, and even the Pantera 200 (which is technically
incorrect because the Pantera 200 was RHD and the model is LHD).

You can see them all here:

http://www.sparkmodel.com/our_range/de_tomaso.html