[DeTomaso] LED tail light Kit comparison

clay willmott claywillmott at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 22:42:49 EDT 2008

I know the LED tail lamps have been brought up before but has anyone comapred the Space City Kit with the Pantera electronics kit.  I know the former is about 200 and the latter is 200 plus the turn signal kit which would be significantly more.
It seems the main difference is price and central versus linear lighting array.  I am sure they are both very high quality just wanted some opinions before I buy one.  I have the fuse box from Pantera Electronics which is superb.

Thanks
Clay