[DeTomaso] Fuel sender wiring

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 21:42:28 EDT 2008

Thanks!  You guys are awesome!

Dave Williams did the heads for my car, and I just discovered bleed holes in
the heads.  Very convenient!  I'm so close to starting this beast I can
taste it :)

--
'65, '68 Mustangs, '68 Cougar, '78 R100/7, '59 Austin A35, '71 Pantera #1382
"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso