[DeTomaso] Smog law change for pre-1976 Panteras

tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Thu Mar 20 21:31:32 EDT 2008

Uh, how does one figure the car produces 12 tons of CO2 a year?  Seems to me
it eats only around 3 tons of gasoline?  12000 miles / 12 miles per gallon X
6 lbs per gallon = 6000 lbs of fuel.

The engine can not create mass.

Are we now tagging the car for all the CO2 created by GM to make the car and
Shell Oil to make the gasoline?  Might as well throw in all the CO2 exhaled
by all the employees of the companies involved.  While we're at it, lets
count all of the CO2 inhaled by the car from the air.

Hmm.