[DeTomaso] Top Gear Pantera video

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Mar 20 20:20:36 EDT 2008

In a message dated 3/20/08 13 01 28, RKMosier at aol.com writes:

> I like the mirrors on this car.  Any one know about these.

Those are the mirrors that the factory put on all (well, almost all) the GT5
and GT5-S Panteras.   They are made by Vitaloni, and are called the "Baby
Turbo" I believe (or are they the full-size Turbo?)

They were available over the counter for many years, and for some time they
were laughably cheap.   Then, availability dried up, and now they're expensive,
when you can find them.

Aardvard International carries them in stock, for about $80 each.

http://www.talbotco.com/talbot_mirror.htm

Cheers!