[DeTomaso] single vs double adjustable shocks

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Thu Mar 20 16:53:09 EDT 2008

I should say that if the shocks are right for the car, adjustable shocks
will not do any better.
If we know what we are doing, adjustable shocks give us the advantage of
beeing able
to use another setting when we know it will do some good. Or, if we like to
experiment
to learn about things.
Just to give an example. My own car has a pretty hard setting. If I like to
take a longer
ride on the freeway, I might lessen the bump setting a bit just to make the
transport ride smother.
But, the handling will suffer in favour for a smother ride.
Well, I am afraid this was not much of an advice.
Goran