[DeTomaso] pantera for sale

JAYTCREC at aol.com JAYTCREC at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 21:09:05 EDT 2008

I am currently in process of a bare metal re-spray of my 1972 Pre-L which I
have owned since 1986.
I will be offering it for sale when it is done or you may purchase it now
and choose your color.  It was originally yellow with black interior.   Interior
is still black and I will paint it the bright yellow it always was,  unless
it is sold prior.  Plans also include a new windshield.

It has many tasteful upgrades, some of which are:  Black leather  Recaro
seats, Kirk Evans projector headlamps, 17" Campy replicas, Vadar window  lifts,
10,000 miles on rebuilt engine and much, much more.  I can send you  a list that
pretty much takes up a whole page.   Original  parts can come with the car.

This is a drivers car.  Very very good looking and reliable too!

There are two reasons why I am willing to sell it.  One, it will never  be
worth more than when the paint is fresh and two, I would like to get a  newer
non-Pantera car.

Write me back if you have any interest.

JAY  CURRERI
ASSOCIATE BROKER