[DeTomaso] GR 4 Rims

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 19 11:32:41 EDT 2008

Robert,

I would suggest the modern Group4 Campy clone wheels in 17" or 18" diameter.
You can have the wheels treated (painted/powder-coated etc...) to the same
gray of the original wheels.  Tires to fit, in acceptable speed ratings are
available.

I checked the Registry photo database, and I see only one photo of your
project.  Now might be a good time to add a few photos for the "before"
group!

Chuck

I guess I am not sure of what I am looking for.  Right now I have a 1973
Body and I want to add the fibreglass gr4 flares.  The look that I am
eventually going for would be to have the rims flush with the outside of the
flares with little or no spacers possible.  I also like the original gr4 rim
look as opposed to any aftermarket look.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Robert #5172
At a loss for words? Find them by playing Seekadoo! Play now!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/208