[DeTomaso] New at the list.. looking for a pantera

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 10:17:37 EDT 2008

Hi Hans,

Yes, you've got the trick. I received your message, so it works.

How does the list work? You send an e-mail to the realbig.com address and a
copy is forwarded to everyone subscribed. I think that the majority of the
people receive the e-mails in real time, but there is also the option to
receive a summary of the e-mails once a day.

Any attachments you send to the list will be stripped by the list server -
this is to avoid passing viruses to list members. If you'd like people to
see a photo, you need to post the photo someplace and send a link.

You typically will not see the messages that you post yourself. There is an
option in your member options somewhere to be able to see your own posts but
I don't know where it is. So don't be concerned about not seeing your own
posts - it is normal. Your e-mails are sent basically instantaneously.

Welcome!

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness across Europe"
http://members.aol.com/PanteraGT5S1985/