[DeTomaso] Video feed from the mini-tech session

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 19 02:15:15 EDT 2008

For the regular ProvaMo visitors...

I'm testing the Audio/video feed during tomorrow's mini-tech session.

If you want to check it out, select the link at:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/DeTEvents/DeTomasoEvents.asp

Follow the instructions, and the access details will be automatically
e-mailed back to you using "Auto Reply".

If your e-mail system blocks or does not support receiving an "Auto Reply",
well that is something I can't control, but you are welcome to try.

The audio and video feed is not something I can test myself, due to the way
ISPs handle port access.  So I've done what testing I could, and it works
for me!

Someone using the Safari browser didn't see the live video, and someone
using an old version (5.0 ?) of MS IE also had trouble.  Again your browser
is not something I can't control or fix. (MS IE 7.0+ is what is current.)

Anyway, we may start around 10am (PST) / (GMT-8)

The planned work will start with:

Replacing the clutch master and slave (and the line).

If things go well, and we have time, we'll also do one or more window gear
replacements, and then work down the punch list on Marcus Woehler's Pantera.

So you are welcome to stop by, or observe via the live feed.

Remember this is a test, and a lot depends upon your ISP and your
computer...

I'd like to know how it worked.

Chuck

Checked by AVG.