[DeTomaso] Mystery VINs Update

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 17 19:34:26 EDT 2008

Greg,

This website is intended for those people that are supporting my effort to
build an online DeTomaso Registry.  (Now with over 1,200 entries.)

I go to a substantial effort to provide a number of useful things to the
DeTomaso community via my website.  If you are willing to share one single
thing (one entry in the Registry) then I share my website with you.

My website has several levels.  One level even has no constraints. Cars for
Sale, Parts for Sale, and quite a lot more, so perhaps you have not noticed
before.

Since anyone that shares has access, it's not snobbish, in my opinion, since
YOU control your access.  And you Greg, are more than welcome!

If you don't want to share an entry with the Registry, you could, I suppose
write some (short is OK) tech article or other "thing" to share.  By sharing
with others, others (mainly me) share with you.

All this, and more is clearly explained in the main Frequently Asked
Questions (FAQs) page:

http://www.provamo.com/ProvaMoFAQs.asp

and specifically for the Registry in the Registry FAQs:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryFAQs.asp

There have been a (very) few people that just don't feel like sharing, and
for those people, they won't find my work useful, and that is OK, my work is
not for everyone.

But it is up to you.

Chuck

Since you can't get in even if you are registered unless you have a photo on
this site, what is the point. This is one weird snobbish website. IMHO

Checked by AVG.
10:48 AM