[DeTomaso] 72 L priced to sell

Daleyracing at aol.com Daleyracing at aol.com
Mon Mar 17 16:29:08 EDT 2008

I am selling my 1972 Pantera L, this car runs and drives awesome, It has a
377 stroker original #'s motor, Weber carbs, 180 headers, I have put the Kirk
Evans headlight kit in,upgraded window motors,Koni adjustables all around,auto
 meter carbon fiber gauges, upgraded radiator and sucker fans. 3 point roll
bar,  (can be removed) jaz harnesses,  Here is a link to see some pictures,
there  are like 30 pictures.
_http://www.msnusers.com/1972LPantera_ (http://www.msnusers.com/1972LPantera)

Priced to sell quick  $35,000.00 firm...

951-212-8157 leave message if I don't answer.