[DeTomaso] tire info

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Mon Mar 17 13:15:51 EDT 2008

RKR has the goodyear "billboard" tires the cobra guys run (I have 4
slicks left over), but IIRC even the treaded tires are NOT DOT
approved.  Sticky as hell but not legal.  (When was the last time the
coppers got on their knees to inspect tires?)

RKR may have some Avons or Dunlaps but none of them are "affordable" . . .

I'm just in the middle of converting my muscle-junk to 17" which will
give me room for some mondo brakes.

Its only $ . . . .

David