[DeTomaso] Master Cylinder replacemnet

Matt Bradley apollo73 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 16 21:01:24 EDT 2008

If you have the adapter plate, the correct master cylinder is the same one used on an '84 Ford Ranger (Ford part # E2TA-2155).  I've got a picture of one in a Pantera, with the part number, and adapter plate showing.  Email me if you want it.
[DeTomaso] Master Cylinder replacemnet    Don Franck     panteradon at gmail.com

    Sun Mar 16 08:33:28 CDT 2008          I talked with another Pantera owner and he siad that he had bought an
adapter so that a standard Ford brake master cylinder could be used.  Does
anyone know anything about that.  Where to get one?  How much it would cost?

Thanks
Don