[DeTomaso] Absolutely NO Pantera content (was Re: Master Cylinder replacemnet)

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun Mar 16 18:17:37 EDT 2008

That is funny.  I remember a Popular Science for Kids magazine my mom and dad used to have in their house when I was young.  It was a '60's era publication, and it predicted by the year 2000 we'd all be using flying cars on land, but many of us would be living in huge, underwater cities.  Ha!

Of course, I do own every one of the Star Trek original series episodes on DVD, but don't label me a nerd!

Chris (rock and roll drummer, motorcycle rider, Pantera Owner, etc...)