[DeTomaso] Roof air scoop for IR manifold.

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sun Mar 16 14:07:23 EDT 2008

I finally finished my air scoop. I dont think the car directly benefit by
design from these sort of air devices. But I have listened to people
and added the cornerside lines of the roof to the scoop to make it
fit in a little better. It is held in place by the hood, so it is just to
open it up to slide the scoop off. As the air temp ecu sensor is mounted
in the lexan airbox, it should be easy to monitor if it works or not.
http://www.hemipanter.se/ fare down the side.
Goran