[DeTomaso] Aldan Eagle Shock Specifications/Spring Rates

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Mar 16 01:35:08 EDT 2008

I've got the 755's w/350 & 550, the dials set at 9 and 2 for jounce and
rebound (not sure which is which off hand), and it works very well for
street use.  Have not tried it on the track.  I've lowered the car slightly,
but the lower rear A arms are still not quite parallel to the ground.  I've
got 17" wheels all around, and did not want my front tires hiding under the
fenders.  The 755's are a good length to set up that ride height.

Mike Thomas