[DeTomaso] Felt or Carpet for the front trunk?

Dan Mixon tipo874 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 15 23:16:36 EDT 2008

Yes there is clear urethane bed liner material that can be tinted. I haven't
applied it yet but I have some for my engine compartment made by U-Pol. The
product's name is Raptor. http://www.u-pol.com/countries/en/navigate.htm I
bought it from TCP Global. The kit has 4 one quart bottles and comes with a
Schultz gun to apply it.
http://www.tcpglobal.com/detailsupplydepot/dsd18.aspx

Dan