[DeTomaso] Felt or Carpet for the front trunk?

Scott Couchman scottcouchman at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 22:27:03 EDT 2008

When I had my engine out for a rebuild, I stripped the engine compartment down to bare metal and had a spray in bedliner installed. I'm very satisfies with the results both for durability and appearance. The one mistake I think I made was not to do the front trunk at the same time. It would have made a durable solution to the felt problem in the front trunk, and would have probably been free. Just another option.